Advanced Power Ultrasonic Technologies
Our main objective is to reinforce the role of Power Ultrasonics in industry as a sustainable and versatile tool to carry out or assist in numerous processes.
Power Ultrasound is an emergent and green technology with a great potential for a wide range of industrial and environmental processes. PUSONICS systems offer a novel power technology for innovative solutions in fluids and multiphase media specifically in processes such as:
- Defoaming (food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemicals.)
- Drying and dehydration without heating (food and valuable products)
- Removal of micron and submicron particles (air cleaning)
PUSONICS is the exclusive manufacturer and supplier of the AIRBORNE ULTRASONIC SYSTEM (AUS) a patented power ultrasonic generator capable of efficiently transmit highly directional or focused radiation in fluids (gases and liquids) and multiphase media (fluids with particles, bubbles and drops or porous solids with fluids inside)
The PUSONICS AUS can be also used, properly adapted, to a number of processes such as
- Debubbling of coating liquid layers
- Supercritical Fluid Extraction assisted by power ultrasound
- Cleaning of textiles
- Liquid Atomization
- Particle size reduction in liquid suspensions
OTHER CAPABILITES OF PUSONICS ARE:
- Development of custom-based ultrasonic system solutions according to client requirements via conceptual design, finite element modeling, and system prototyping.
- Consulting Services in Power Ultrasonic technology, specifically in relation to the design of power transducers, sonotrodes, and tuned assemblies for industrial applications.
- Design, development and manufacture of competitive high-tech ultrasonic devices and components according to the OEM market needs.
WHERE WE DIFFER FROM OTHER COMPANIES IS IN OUR SPECIALIST NATURE
- Unique in the efficient generation of power ultrasound in gases and multiphases media
- Great knowledge of the power ultrasonic technology (Academic background, etc)
- Great knowledge of different sector of industry (acquired through the numerous customized projects and contacts with customer)
- Flexibility in the Project Proposal (Our work methodology allow independent acceptation of phases)
- Personalized follow-up and responsible involvement
- Possibility of short phases for feasibility study
- Custom-based ultrasonic system solutions (often not given by other supplier of ultrasonic systems)